Who we are and how to contact us
1.1 The Website is operated by Inkpath Limited ("Inkpath" / "we" / "our" / "us"). We are registered in England and Wales under company 10530056 and have our registered office at 30 Upper High St, Thame OX9 3EZ. We are a limited company.
1.2 To contact us, please email email@example.com.
There are other terms that may apply to you
1.4 Our privacy and cookies policies, which you can find here.
We may make changes to the terms
We may make changes to our website
1.7 We may update and change the Website from time to time, for example, to reflect changes to our users' needs and our business priorities. We will try to give you reasonable notice of any major changes.
We may suspend or withdraw the website
1.8 The Website is made available free of charge.
1.9 We do not guarantee that the Website, or any content on it, will always be available, uninterrupted or error free. We may suspend or withdraw or restrict the availability of all or any part of the Website for business or operational reasons. We will try and give you reasonable notice of any suspension or withdrawal.
How you may use material on the website
1.10 We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in the Website, and in the material published on it. Those works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved.
1.11 You may print off one copy, and may download extracts, of any page(s) from the Website for your personal use and you may draw the attention of others within your organisation to content posted on the Website.
1.12 You must not modify the paper or digital copies of any materials you have printed off or downloaded in any way, and you must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text.
1.13 Our status (and that of any identified contributors) as the authors of content on the Website must always be acknowledged.
1.14 You must not use any part of the content on the Website for commercial purposes without obtaining a licence to do so from us or our licensors.
1.16 You may use the Website only for lawful purposes. You may not use the Website:
- In any way that breaches any applicable local, national or international law or regulation.
- In any way that is unlawful or fraudulent, or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect.
- For the purpose of harming or attempting to harm minors in any way.
- To transmit, or procure the sending of, any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising or promotional material or any other form of similar solicitation (spam).
- To knowingly transmit any data, send or upload any material that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time-bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or any other harmful programs or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware.
1.17 You also agree:
- Not to access without authority, interfere with, damage or disrupt:
- any part of the Website;
- any equipment or network on which the Website is stored;
- any software used in the provision of the Website; or
- any equipment or network or software owned or used by any third party.
Rules about linking
1.18 You may link to our home page, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it.
1.19 You must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists. You must not establish a link to the Website in any website that is not owned by you.
1.20 The Website must not be framed on any other site, nor may you create a link to any part of the Website other than the home page.
1.21 We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
1.22 The website in which you are linking must comply in all respects with our content standards, which you can find here.
1.23 If you wish to link to or make any use of content on the Website other than that set out above, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
1.24 We are not responsible for viruses and you must not introduce them. We do not guarantee that the Website will be secure or free from bugs or viruses. You are responsible for configuring your information technology, computer programs and platform to access the Website. You should use your own virus protection software.
1.25 We are not responsible for other websites you link to. The Website may contain links to other independent websites, for example, participating university websites, which are not provided by us. Such independent sites are not under our control, and we are not responsible for and have not checked or approved their content or their privacy policies (if any). You will need to make your own independent judgement about whether to use any such independent sites, including whether to buy any products or services offered by them.
1.26 Whether you are a consumer or a business user, we do not exclude or limit in any way our liability to you where it would be unlawful to do so. This includes liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence or the negligence of our employees, agents or subcontractors and for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation.
1.27 If you are a business user:
- We exclude all implied conditions, warranties, representations or other terms that may apply to the Website or any content on it.
- We will not be liable to you for any loss or damage, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, even if foreseeable, arising under or in connection with:
- use of, or inability to use, the Website; or
- use of or reliance on any content displayed on the Website.
- In particular, we will not be liable for:
- loss of profits, sales, business, or revenue;
- business interruption;
- loss of anticipated savings;
- loss of business opportunity, goodwill or reputation; or
- any indirect or consequential loss or damage.
1.28 If you are a consumer user:
- Please note that we only provide the Website for domestic and private use. You agree not to use the Website for any commercial or business purposes, and we have no liability to you for any loss of profit, loss of business, business interruption, or loss of business opportunity.
- >If defective digital content that we have supplied, damages a device or digital content belonging to you and this is caused by our failure to use reasonable care and skill, we will either repair the damage or pay you compensation. However, we will not be liable for damage that you could have avoided by following our advice to apply an update offered to you free of charge or for damage that was caused by your failing to correctly follow installation instructions or to have in place the minimum system requirements advised by us.
1.29 Limitations to the Website. Although we make reasonable efforts to update the content on the Website, we make no representations, warranties or guarantees, whether express or implied, that such information is accurate, complete or up to date.
- Immediate, temporary or permanent withdrawal of your right to use the Website.
- Issue of a warning to you.
- Legal proceedings against you for reimbursement of all costs on an indemnity basis (including, but not limited to, reasonable administrative and legal costs) resulting from the breach.
- Further legal action against you.
- Disclosure of such information to law enforcement authorities as we reasonably feel is necessary or as required by law.
Our trade marks are registered
1.32 INKPATH, Inkpath and ["TRADE MARK 2"] are UK registered trade marks of Inkpath Limited.
1.33 You are not permitted to use them without our approval, unless they are part of material you are using as permitted under how you may use material on the Website, which you can find here.
Which country’s laws apply to any disputes?
These terms were most recently updated on 2 October 2017.